Petronas oil company malaysia
Consumer reviews about Petronas oil company malaysia
Jun 14, 2013
false job offers
i received a letter of appointment from petronas oil company malaysia (Dr.Omar Khan
PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS)
Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
PHONE: +601-0290968 . while reading i began to doubt that this is a sort of scam, trying to fool someone whom they thought would bite immediately without thinking. i tried to make net surfing to make sure that i was right, well such offfer is irresistable. well thanks to those whose complaint was dessiminated or reported. i hope this kind of scam will totally be stopped to safeguard those who are in dire need of work. OTHERS might try because they are hopeless finding job to support their needs.
Jun 20, 2013
PETRONAS OIL COMPANY
I'm R.Mahesse, from Mozambique I found this application for employ and gave all documents that was required so the strange situation is money transfer 950USD, started to go slowly to understand what is happening, I worked for many companies before and they paid for everything and they always used their own phone to call me anytime and never sms’s to myself to chat with me.
Jun 24, 2013
THIS IS TOTALY FRAUD,I AM CORRECT WORD USE THIS FAKE MAILING PERSON.
Jun 24, 2013
THIS whole team is totaly fraud .i check this, they demand me 950$. i submit 950$,i transfer 950$ in their contact,but they didn't respone at one year two month ago. i moral that any body demand not transfer in this fraud mailing person.
arfan latif sohal
Jul 1, 2013
Letter from Petronas
JOB REF: ARI 67/21564 27-6- 2013
JOB OFFER LETTER
ATTN: Arfan Latif Sohal,
1. For good consideration, the Company employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.
2. TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement begins on 27th June 2013, unless sooner terminated.
3. SALARY: The Company shall pay Employee a salary of USD$7,500.00 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred United State Dollars) every month after tax deduction, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods.
3.1 Employer for each intercontinental trip shall pay USD$2,500.00 flat rate travel/entertainment allowance to employee. Travel shall be by business class/first class. However for the purpose of commencement, the cost of travel ticket shall be paid in addition to travel/entertainment allowance.
3.2 Employer shall also take care of employees' Travel ticket, Work Visa / Residence, Work Permits including that of employees' family only on employees' early notification to employer and as shall be requested by employee.
3.2 Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for employee.
3.3 Employee will obtain only Malaysian Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) through the Immigration Attorney (ROZLAN KHUEN ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS) on employee’s expenses to show their readiness, preparedness, and willingness and later be reimbursed before embarking to Malaysia.
3.4 This is for foreign employee who enters the country to take up a contract of employment with a minimum period of two years and earn a monthly income above RM20,000.00 Malaysian Ringgit.
4 POSITIONS: (Working as a Shift Incharge in Quality Control Department)
The Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.
4.1 JOB LOCATION: KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
4.2 RESUME WORK DATE: 15th August 2013
4.3 CONTRACT DURATION: TWO YEARS
5. JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:
New employed and recruited for PETRONAS OIL COMPANY (And not presently possessing a valid Malaysian Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) shall be expected to personally incur the expenses as a foreigner, for procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Immigration Attorney (ROZLAN KHUEN ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS) and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee’s expense report and receipts.
Get the necessary documents, in less than 3 business days from a licensed immigration attorney and you shall be required to furnish us with your Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) on before Ten (10) working days and make an official report to the Company with your International Passport copy’s data page to enable PETRONAS OIL COMPANY to process your Travel ticket, Work Visa / Residence, Work Permits on your behalf as a proof of readiness to join the company project team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the PETRONAS OIL COMPANY in Malaysia and also to enable you receive your upfront monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the PETRONAS OIL COMPANY in Malaysia. However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses His/her Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC), they are to Consult with Immigration Attorney (ROZLAN KHUEN ADVOCATES & SOLICITORS) for directives and assistance on the acquisition.
6. EMPLOYEE TO DEVOTE FULL TIME TO COMPANY: The Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and, during this employment, will not engage in any other business activity, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited from making personal investments in any other businesses provided those investments do not require active involvement in the operation of said companies.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY OF PROPRIETARY INFORMATION: Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.
8. REIMBURSEMENT OF EXPENSES: The Employee will incur reasonable expenses to get His/her Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC); The Company shall process Employee’s Work Visa / Residence, Work Permits and Travel ticket and reimburse Employee for the expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.
9. VACATION: The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of three month at full pay.
10. DISABILITY: In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than one month, the compensation during said illness or incapacity will be paid to the employee. The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over two months with any goods reason of been absent, the Company may terminate the Employee's contract employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
11. EMPLOYMENT CLASSIFICATION: You shall be a contract Employee and shall be entitled to benefits as specifically outlined herein
12. BENEFITS: You will also receive standard employee benefits package including health insurance for you and your family (if Any) , and will be subject to vacation policy as such package and policy are in effect from time to time.
12.1 OTHER BENEFITS:
Quality single or family housing in company community.
Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Malaysia.
Free medical care in Malaysia for you and your family for contract duration.
Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
Complete meals also for you and your family as deemed Appropriate.
Life insurance Policy.
Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing Community.
12.2 COMPUTER RESOURCES: Laptop Computer, 1.6 GHz Processor, 496 MB RAM, 24XCD-RW, 30GB Hard Drive, Floppy Drive, Integrated Network Adapter, Internal 56K Modem, Spare Battery and Necessary Software. Full time Internet access is also made available.
12.3 PHONES: The employer will provide each employee with one (1) landline and one (1) mobile telephone. This shall have a reasonable credit limit application per month.
12.4 LOCAL TRANSPORTATION: Standby new company car will parked in your well full Furnished Three Bedroom Duplex Flat and 2008 Toyota Camry for your movement.
12.5 OFFICE SPACE: Adequate private office space in a conducive and comfortable work environment shall be provided for each employee.
13. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: Employee may terminate employment upon 30 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform His or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall all his/her severance allowance.
14. DEATH BENEFIT: Should Employee die during the term of employment, the Company shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred.
15. SETTLEMENT BY ARBITRATION: Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the Malaysia Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
16. LIMITED EFFECT OF WAIVER BY COMPANY: Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.
17. SEVERABILITY: If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (and any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.
18. ASSUMPTION OF AGREEMENT BY COMPANY'S SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES: The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.
19. CONFIRMED EMPLOYEE: Confirmed employees are those employee’s that have obtained their EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE CERTIFICATE (EIC).
20. WORKING HOURS/ DAYS OFF/ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Working hours - 7 hours (including meal time) working time - 10 AM - 5 PM Working days - Monday – Friday
21. ORAL MODIFICATIONS NOT BINDING. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement
Signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
Signed by the Employee:
………………………………………………… Date: ….../……/……...…
Signed for and on behalf of
PETRONAS OIL COMPANY INTERNATIONAL
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
DR. MURSHID AHMED MOHAMED
In the presence of:
GENERAL MANAGER & LEGAL ADVISER
DR ARIF BIN MOHAMOOD BARISTER. RASHID IBRAHAM
I understand that I may voluntarily terminate my employment. I further understand that I will not be terminated involuntarily at will, rather it will be with cause or prior notice, at any time, regarding of documents or oral or written statements issued by the PETRONAS OIL COMPANY. Or its representatives. With this understanding, I accept the position with the terms as stated above.
Due to the high rise of contract break up in MALAYSIA, the management has made it mandatory that every prospective employee who wishes to work with us must first procure an Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) from Immigration Attorney (Rozlan Khuen Advocates & Solicitors) after consultation, the terms of contract therein till the end of its duration before the management can go ahead and secure the Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) of the successful applicant; Get the necessary documents, in less than 3 business days from a licensed immigration attorney,
PETRONAS OIL COMPANY will bear only the work Visa / Residence, Work Permits and Travel Ticket expenses.
This is coming as a result of high rise in the number of employee's that decamp their duty post and end their contract without prior notice of us.
Procurement of this Employment Insurance Certificate (EIC) will further highlight you have accepted to honor the contract till its expiration.
Immigration Attorney (Rozlan Khuen Advocates & Solicitors)
Corporate & Commercial Law Firm, Advancing Business
23-2, Block B, Jaya 1, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Attorney Rozlan Khuen
Advocates & Solicitors
Within a space of 3-4 working days your papers were faxed on the consulate, we shall notify you on when to visit our Consulate Office in your country for endorsement of your international passport.
Accept Job Offer:
By filling & signing this information provided below.
Name of Employee: ……………….………..…………………………......
I Accept the job offer (POSITION) of: ……………………………….……
Signed by the Employee: ……………….….………
Sep 12, 2013
last two days I recieved mails from <email@example.com> and everything seems so fine... but maybe too fine! whan I chacked on net I found this page and I realized that everything is fake! THANK YOU A LOT!
I recieve all same text like you are above... somehow need to stop this idiots
its still happening...
Sep 20, 2013
contract / agreement letter is true or false
I Received a job offer from Petronas Oil company Malaysia(Petroliam Nasional Berhad) email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
with office address at Tower 1, Petronas Twin Towers, 50088 Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia
Contact Person ; Dr Khan Raza ; Tel : 6+01-639-496-48
please let me know ..who know this address or that name is True or fake ... please anyone reply me at this e-mail id : email@example.com
Sep 22, 2013
Is this true
Is this True
I received the below e- mail
2013 JOB OPPORTUNITIES@PETRONAS OIL COMPANY MALAYSIA
Sunday, September 22, 2013 10:14 AM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"Petronas Oilgasklmy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add sender to Contacts
PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS)
Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur
ATTENTION: INTERNATIONAL EXPATRIATE,
With reference to our jobs opportunity, your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume matches our requirements and has been shortlisted for considerations at PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) on contract basis concerning 2013 Oil & Gas Project in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Meanwhile PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS) is in need of expatriates that can work in various fields and you are required to send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) resume and answers below questions of intent.
Send the required details to: email@example.com or call Dr. Khan Raza the
EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER (EPM) on +6 011-261-609-58 for more information.
1. Give us details of your present employment status.
2. How soon can you travel down to any location post you?
3. What three specific job positions do you target from the company?
4. Give us your full details on the following:
5. Full name,
6. Permanent mailing address,
7. Office/work mailing address,
8. Direct contact number (s),
9. E-mail Address.
10. What are your future plans for the company if permanently employed?
11. What is your current country location?
12. What is your country of nationality?
13. What is your current monthly salary in $US currency?
Please ensure that all information provided is true and correct.
PETROLIAM NASIONAL BERHAD (PETRONAS)
Contact Person: Dr. Khan Raza
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this site with others
Recently Updated Reviews
RVTL US - RVTL
horrified reading this.. I have also just been scammed by...