Consumer reviews about WorldSIM
Aug 24, 2019
Scammed by Worldsim
I purchased a Huawei E5788 4G/5G Touchscreen Mobile WiFi & Powerbank. On dispatching the item WorldSIM indicated the value as £20 when the true value was in fact £329.99. Prior to purchase, I wanted an ETA as I needed this for work while traveling. I was promised it would be 2 days. I was skeptical so added some time and worked on 14 days for delivery. Because of false information on the waybill, the package was flagged by my country's customs and to cut a very long story short...... 1. I waited 2 1/2 months to receive the product. 2. I eventually paid a fine of £115,23 on top of import taxes and VAT. 3. I have been flagged by my local revenue service as a person of interest for trying to evade paying taxes.
1. WorldSIM ignores all my attempts to contact them.
2. I keep receiving "copy and paste" messages with their terms and conditions.
3. Lodging a complaint on their site via a ticket is useless as I never receive any response.
4. Chatting with one of their agents on their site also proves useless as they promise to forward my message to the relevant "team". I suspect this "team" is a bin as I never hear anything again.
This is NOT about waiting 2 1/2 months. this is about:
1. You lied on your declaration to my customs!!!!!
2. This cost me money!!!
3. This flagged me with my government as a tax evader.
Why do I have to pay almost double for a product which is YOUR fault???
Previous 1 Next