Venkatesh Babu - Glosap Director
Consumer reviews about Venkatesh Babu - Glosap Director
Jun 26, 2019
GLOSAP a Fraud company
Dear EXPATS & Malaysians ,
Please read it carefully. I am trying to lift the curtains from a fraudulent company running in Malaysia.
It is very unfortunate that i have to create a Forum here to provide the information and my struggle and suffering experience with thus fraud Pvt Ltd. Company [b]GLOSAP [/b] who claims to be SAP consulting firm but they have no idea what is SAP. They are bunch of checp Sales guys.
Company : GLOSAP Pvt Ltd.
Website : https://www.glosap.com
Director : Venkatesh Babu (Singapore)
HR/SALES head : Jaya (babu's wife)
Another director : Jivan Muttumalli (Malaysia)
HR :Jayanthi Muttu palli (Malaysia)
Associate Director : Nitia Mutu (Malaysia)
Headquarter : Chennai, India
There was a Project of SAP ERP implementation where GLOSAP was awarded the project by X client who are oil and gas company in Malaysia. I was approached by GLOSAP HR from Singapore projecting company headquarter is in Singapore with more than 200 employees worldwide.
I didn't investigate the company background properly before signing offer because i was looking for a S4hana Project that time and they agreed on my rate after negotiation so i just took this opportunity.
Later i investigated and My Findings are below :
1. GLOSAP claims to be SAP certified partner. We have found that GLOSAP is a private firm with almost no prior experience of SAP implementation.
Check GLOSAP website below claims that are 'SAP certified Partner'
To validate whether it's true, I Checked SAP certified partners data base worldwide. Below here can do a search for GLOSAP, no result displayed. So They are not certified partner. SAP Malaysia must take some actions against them.
2. Any certified partner must also have SAP logo displayed in their official website as a mandatory requirement from SAP aprt of the certified partner requirements.
3. Glosap headquarter is in Chennai, India. The total strength of Glosap globally is Max 25 Resources what i got to know while working with them where they claim over 200 resources worldwide. This is again a lie to deceive clients.
4. They have used propriety images and flow from internet in the other client documents, so easy to illegally use of intellectual property.
5. They do not have a proper dedicated office space in Malaysia. The office space is shared place where GLOSAP only allowed to use conference room + 1 chair outside. Other sitting area outside is shared by other company employees and not by GLOSAP. GLOSAP Malaysia employees are total 4 including the director. They also does not have any office in Australia or US as their website claims. These people left and right write their offices in presentations in Australia and US. What a liar.
It was not only me, but other members salary also were on hold and cut. We have so struggled working with GLOSAP. Babu is more like a preacher and he doesn't have any in-depth knowledge of SAP. He has made fake pictures of magazine front cover projecting him. Malaysian director Jivan is a sales man, His sister is HR head for malaysia. It's like a family business (They all from Chennai) Jivan guy msound like he knows everything but he is a sales man, he has no idea of SAP. Beware of him.
I apologize that the information has to be flagged via blogs and forums but intention is to make others aware of these scammers and frauds so no other consultant has to suffer what i and others in the same team has suffered.
GLOSAP babu also has some complaints against him in consumer forum of similar cases where they have not paid employees salary. Links are below.
I wish you good luck. DO NOT JOIN these jokers and imposters.
Jul 22, 2019
I'm a project consultant from Malaysian firm. I've had bad experience with Glosap Malaysia.
I can confirm the Malaysian site is not capable and misrepresent their credentials in SAP.
I managed to avoid business with them through friends in big 4 that the director and associate director previous work in, that have warned me of abuses.
Previous 1 Next