BROCKSTAR BY BRIAN NELSON WILLIS
|United States, California|
Consumer reviews about BROCKSTAR BY BRIAN NELSON WILLIS
Apr 9, 2013
BROCKSTAR GROUP AND BRIAN NELSON WILLIS ARE A BIG SCAM, HERE THERE ARE THE PROOFS.
The Brockstar Scam
True Information about the "Brockstar Group of Companies" Scam
Brian Willis and his various entities such as repeatedly accused of promising to make loans, accepting large deposits, and then defaulting on the obligation to then make the loan. Additionally, Brian Willis seems to be repeatedly the subject of eviction proceedings from his various residences.
He not only engages in these activities in the United States, but also in New Zealand. Some of the many lawsuits against him are listed below and documentation is provided herein.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO THIS SITE, PLEASE DO.
1. ONYX V. WILLIS - filed June 2000 – this was a default on payments for a BMW Automobile.
2. HOLBROOK V. WILLIS - filed April 2001 – this case involves fraudulent lending practices and resulted in a judgement for Holbrook against Willis, which judgement currently is in excess of $3.5 million, including accrued interest.
3. McEACHIN V. WILLIS - filed August 1994 – this involves fraudent lending practices.
4. MADDLE V. WILLIS - filed June 2007 – this was an unlawful detainer, seeking eviction of Willis from a residence and resulted in a Stipulated judgement for the plaintiff.
5. NAUDEAU V. WILLIS - filed April 2008 – was an Application for a temporary restraining order based on a threat made by Willis.
6. SEAPORT MANAGEMENT V. WILLIS - filed February 2009 – this concerns fraudulent lending practices.
7. GOMIRROR, LLC V. WILLIS - filed March 2011 – this case involves fraudulent lending practices.
8. LICHTENSTEIN V. WILLIS - filed November 2008 – this involves fraudent lending practices.
9. BEVERLY RIDGE V. WILLIS - filed December 2009 – this is an unlawful detainer, seeking to evict Willis. This resulted in a judgement for the Plaintiff.
In addition to the above, there appear to be three family law matters with Eugenia Willis, Nancy Willis, and Pamela Willis. There are also postings on RipOffReport made by others who have been defrauded by Brian Willis and his “scam”.
It’s come to my attention that Brian Willis, after unsuccessfully attempting to gain my information from my domain provider, (this website is legal and only contains public record…sorry buddy), has decided to buy a bunch of other domains and post all about the “THE BROCKSTAR SCAM HOAX!”. If the completely unprofessional manner in which the websites, their design, or his language hasn’t already tipped you off to the real truth about these “this scam is a hoax I swear!” websites, then I urge you to look at all the lawsuits above and follow up. It’s pretty easy to come to the conclusion about the truly shady business he is attempting to run. I built this website because I was burned by him, and I urge others to inform themselves before they lose their own money as well.
Apr 9, 2013
Brockstar Finance Brian N Willis Financial scammer - hits those seeking venture and other types of capital for businesses by charging exorbitant fees and never producing any capital. Newport Beach, California
1. Brian Willis (who likes to give himself the title of "Sir") is a one man criminal enterprise. His companies go under various names, usually containing the word Brockstar. His web site offers services to business in securing capital funds.
2. His web site (http://brockstargroupofcompanies.ning.com/ or www.brockstar.com ) purports to demonstrate that Brockstar is a substantial organisation doing international financial business whereas the firm consists of himself. He did have a one-man office in Australia but his Partner there, Peter Smith, bailed out when it got too hot and is now prepared to give evidence against him.
3. The website is slick and professional and could easily fool someone. It even includes a photograph of a block of offices under construction in Chicago named Willis Towers. The name is co-incidental but the objective of including the photograph is to give the impression of a significant man & company.
4. WILLIS & Brockstar -has engaged in frauds in the USA, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia, WIKIFRAUDS have published on their website for global consumption that WILLIS and his
BROCKSTAR entities are total SCAMMERS (regretably this has temporarily been removed and replaced by other frausters). In addition, the NBR (National Business Review) for New Zealand and Australia was printed several articles. This fact was awaken many “VICTIMS” and here are just a few:
2001 Orange County, California, Cory Holbrook & Bridlewood Wintery, LLC vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1.300,000
2006 County of Los Angeles, Equilibrium Entertainment, LLC vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $2,300,000
2007 County of Los Angeles, Baltic Film Group vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2007 Myrtle Beach, Ocean Dunes, LLC Construction Investment vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2007 Victims in Norway, vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2007 New Zealand, B’on Financial Services vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2008 New Zealand, Global Future Trading vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2008 County of Los Angeles, Demian Lichtenstein, an individual vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $600,000
2008 Taupo, New Zealand Mr. Robert Cribb vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $1,300,000
2009 Australia, Richard Wallis, Lawyer vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $600,000
2010 Australia, Matthew Savage, Lawyer, Owner of Mollymook Law Firm vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $175,000
2011 Orange County, California, Gomirror, LLC vs Brian N. Willis and Brockstar Financial Services, Ins – was defrauded of $150,000
This list is partial - there are possibly many more. But alone from this list he has pocketed $13 million - not bad as an income over 10 years. Even after tax - but no! I neglected to mention that besides having an aversion to work, Mr Willis has an aversion to paying tax.
The man lives in considerable luxury on the outskirts of Los Angeles: 1 Gallery Place, Newport Coast, CA 92657 with his wife who displays her considerable charms for all on the web and his mother-in-law. Willis is considerably older than his mother-in-law - how very LA! His car is a BMW 530 series with the number plate BNW 8888 (BNW = Brian Nelson Willis, though more suitable numbers would be 6666!). His landline is 1 949-729-1528 and his mobile/cell 1 949-903-2786. His Skype id is brockstargrp & his e-mail Brockstargrp@aol.com He would love to hear from you.
For the week commencing 11 June 2012 you can see this wretched man and his lawyer appear at the Orange County Superior court, 700 Civic Center Drive, Santa Ana CA. (657 622 7524). If you see him blow him a kiss. You can recognise him because he has the appearance and demeanor of a trodden on dog's turd.
John Milman (((ROR redacted)))
CLICK here to see why ComplaintsBoard.com, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this post.
New information is coming to Wikifrauds concerning the activities of Rocky Cribb (New Zealand - above left) and Christian von Glasow (USA- above ) and von Glasow's co-hort John Milman (UK - above right)
Rocky Cribb has been the subject of bankruptcy proceedings in New Zealand, when his company, Kamai Palms Golf Resort Limited) was ordered into liquidation by the High Court of New Zealand on September 22, 2010 (see court orders). Cribb purchased the Golfing resort at Katikati for $4 million in 2001 but hi company was wound up in 2010 owing lender Guardian Asset Securities some $11 million, and the New Zealand Inland Revenue some $NZ 174,000 in unpaid taxes.(read more)
Christian von Glasow is the owner operator of two outfits in the USA, namely GoMirror and Baton Inc. von Glasow has been cited on the US based anti-fraud website "joewin.de LLC" as being the operator of a "419 Nigerian Scam" (Read citation)
Von Glasow has a co-conspirator in a money guy MR. JOHN MILMAN IN THE U.K. and co-conspirator of Mr. Christian von Glasow who is the investor of GOMIRROR, LLC Texas and co-beneficiary of Mr. Glasow's Nigerian SCAM! The court documents as filed by GOMIRROR's attorney on behalf of Mr. Glasow represent that they have known and been in business with each other as personal friends and partners for over 30 years.
Both parties have at one stage or another sought funding from various sources, including the Brockstar Group of companies, and have subsequently joined forces and conspired to obtain financial advantages by the misuse of bonds issued by GHZ Capital Funds and provided by Brockstar Group. This is a matter now to be heard in proceedings listed for trial by jury in California on June 11 2012.
Feb 11, 2014
BROCKSTAR Brian Willis
Orange County Superior Judge David Chaffee issued a judgement against Brian Nelson WILLIS for over $ 800,000 dollars...Case # 30-2011-00457099.....Then the plaintiff who was awarded the judgement hired someone to locate Brian WILLIS and have him pay the judgement. Brian Willis hacked into The Investigators computer and deleted websites and stole information..Brian Nelson WILLIS has done this to several people. It was learned during this investigation that Brian Willis' wife stole thousand of dollars from college students on EBAY. The theft and scam included. Costume dresses and jewelry.
Previous 1 Next